Every new beginning,
comes from some beginnings end.
Every time you kill me,
I am born again.
Every time you close that door,
Another door is opened.
And every time you say goodbye,
a different word is spoken.
Every time you look at me
my back is facing you,
And every time you ask to see me
I'll have something else to do.
Every time I join your game,
You're not playing fair,
And every time I really love you,
I pretend that I don't care.
today is a sad day. skyler asked sumone out. my friends are being judgemental . i walk to the bus stop alone . i sit on the bus ....alone.
i walk to class alone
and the feeling i have is no hope
i am alone.
i wrote that poem. today has gone bad . now i am sad
sorrowfull wishes
goodby
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



awwww it'll be ok baby girl!!! you wont b alone much longer!! i miss u lyk CRAZY!!!! i cant wait to see u soon!! i luv yas! by mah BESTIESTIEST FRIEND EVER!!!!!! ♥♥
ReplyDelete